}

Thursday 18 July 2013

More than just infatuation.


Maybe I'm just confused maybe I'm not. I know what I want but does the other know what he wants. Like really, does he? I took the risk and I even thought, hey let's give this a try, who knows things can work out great between us, but look where it brought me to?

Nothing ever stays nor will be the same forever and that sucks. That sucks because you're accustomed to the the things he does for you everyday. The good morning and good night messages (though I really want to avoid such sweet things because I'm afraid that if he leaves, I'll be longing for the same hi sayang(s) day and night), the long phone-calls and those quick ones, those that last 2-3minutes to simply inform about his whereabouts or even ask where I am (and that's it hahaha) or share his frustrations. Weird as this may sound but I appreciate this kind of gestures. It makes me feel.. Important and just like every hopeless lover out there, I too want to be appreciated in a special way.

My question right now is, how do I know that I'm significant to a particular him? I'm dying to know what's going on in a men's mind and heart. This lady here is tired of playing this.. What few may call a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment