}

Wednesday 24 July 2013

IJ friends are friends for life.

It's a crazy time, everytime whenever I'm with them and pardon the quality of photo please.


What's a night out at a Turkish cafe without pots of Apple Tea, Butter and Garlic Bread and all the famous dips! Not forgetting the chicken wings that I wiped out half! Hahaha it's just so sedap. Or.. I was just plain hungry and who the hell says no meat - chicken wingssss!??!?! NOBODY.


Always a joy when I get to spend time with all 3 of them and till now, I never quite regret repeating my N'level because if I didn't, I would never known this special ladies of mine. They are the kind of people that even after meeting for monthssss, things never quite change.

It's amazing how fast time flies and 7 years later, this friendship has bloom into nothing but better. In fact, better is an understatement. Praveena aka tallie dark chocolate is now a cabin crew with one of the top airline, Nikita is finishing her degree in UK (and I loveeee to visit her there somedayyyy) and Maria have mastered speaking German and is with the insane shipping industry!

Never had to worry, we've got each others' back. Definitely, definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment