}

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Pain in the ass.

Today didn't exactly started out well or rather I didn't went to sleep on a good note. It was more of a whatever note. Hmmm right if that even exist. Anyway.. First up, I overslept and missed sahur + subuh. If that's not any worst, I decided to snooze till 0705 and had to rush to work. Ironed my work dress and that idiot of an iron decides to heat up a lil too much and leaves this burnt like mark on my favourite dress which btw, was worn less than 5 times? Urrgh I really hate that cheap iron. Idk to you but $120 for a Philips is cheap and it's just an asshole.

And as much as I love work, sometimes it's unfair when things gets pushed to me. It's not that I don't want to help but how can I always end up helping/doing someone else's job? Wish I could elaborate but urrgh whatever (yeah again).

Okay sorry. I think my PMS is acting up and kindly don't cross my line. Things that are funny to you may not be at all funny to me. Till then, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment