}

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Time will tell.

I took down a couple of tweets simply because I don't want to be put in a spot where so many others will be keeping track of my well-being. Not that having it written here means anymore less away from those eyes but since I haven't publicize my blog on my other social networking sites, I feel "safe". For now at least.

I never thought I'd be able to look forward to seeing someone so often and having conversations that I never get tired off. Truly, spending quality time with whom finally get you and makes you happy 24/7 (I know this is all pretty new but ya), is priceless. It's great to find a friend that I'm absolutely comfortable with and like I've mentioned before in my past few posts, sparks fly and boomz. I guess.. Some things do happen. :P

To think that we've known each other since we were in our teens.. Oh god, who would have guessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment