}

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Is there really any point in making plans?

Stealing glances because I need surety or comfort that you'll be the one that will make me happy, that I'll be able to make you happy for as long as I breathe, you'll be the one that will carry me on our kitchen island while you take the ladle away from me to simply disrupt me in the midst of cooking, you'll be the one brewing a mini pot of earl grey when we are both exhausted from work, I'll be the one to give you a mini facial and willingly share my exfoliators and masks with, I'll be the one who will be more than excited to give you a luxurious scrub with the latest product I got from Sephora or iHerb hahahaha, we'll be the one to take turns in keeping our love nest clean, we'll the one who will share/rant on our daily happenings to, we'll be the one who will receive first hand news (be it good or bad), we'll be the one whom we will look for when we run into unforeseen trouble, we'll be the one to love each other till the end of time and that is, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment