}

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Strong, stronger.

I was scrolling through my FB page and oh my.. Things have surely taken a 360 degree change. I never knew I was so broken, literally. Reminiscing those times where I fall terribly ill which result in me weighing 37kg light, crying during dinner time with family/in long bus rides/before I sleep daily. I never ever want to go through again. Yeah, there I've said it (why it's so hard for me to fall back into that dark hole) and for you who are still reading, I hope you'll never have to go through any of that. It fucking hurts till the fact that each time I think about these, the urge to throw up aka puke is very strong.

Very glad, thankful and blessed to say that I have slowly mended myself with nothing but love. More love. Of course, I won't be able to do it without the help of my parents, sisters, bestest girlfriends and guyfriends that never fail to guide and send concerns to me every now and then. It's been years. Those horrid times will always be a part of me and I've learnt to be the bigger person and let things go. Just like a friend once said.. "Even when times are hard.. You always have to give life another chance."

Love, it comes when you least expects it to and it will leave because nothing last forever but the love you have for yourself and within you.. Will never ever fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment