}

Thursday 12 June 2014

Mid week updates.

Before I begin, I'd like to let the whole wide world that I'm very tired and sleepy right now. I wished I can head back home right after work today but I'm made plans with my girlfriends and I'm not the kind that would bail out at the very last minute unless I'm down with my monthly period cramps. On a good note, I suggested to have some cinnamon or chocolate churros at Orchard Central! We shall see how that goes, I hope it'll be good or else, I might be.. Cranky. Hahaha.


A good mid week was spent with Zie at Arteastiq Boutique Tea House. I'd only recommend the teas there and definitely not the food. Lychee Tea wins over Pomelo Tea and for the 'Afternoon Treats', which was part of the High Tea Sets, the food was not worth our $56. Only the salmon slices x orange cake tasted good, the rest was crap. :( Hmmm.. I don't really have much to say about this place either, it is quiteeeee nice but I assume the white furniture/wall where we were seated, needs a fresh coat of paint. Also, the service staff by the bar needs to learn how to smile more then perhaps, food might taste better. 


 We popped by Zaimah's workplace right after I got my BB Ettusais and I practically layankan Zie with her never ending nonsense. Hahahaha. Oh yaaaaaaaaaa did ya know that sushi at the conveyor belt at Ramen Ten after 8pm? goes for 99cents per plate and hell, we had a great time stacking them up hehehehe. I LOVE SASHIMI BUT IT AIN'T GOING FOR 99CENTS. In fact, I didn't know how much it costs for a plate of 8 fat thick salmon slices.. I just.. eat and pay only lor. x

No comments:

Post a Comment