}

Sunday 15 July 2012

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with."



I've a feeling that Imma stick to the Spicy Marinara whenever I'm there and the Berry Black was not bad too. 



We pretty much were early and started without Daryl because he was SUPER late. 


Spicy Crab in Tomato Sauce x Beef Bolognaise.

ALL of us had pasta because if you don't know, there isnt' much choice at Canele's.  Mostly are either burgers (or pastas) but unfortunately that's not filling enough for all of us whose damn hungry at that point of time. Especially me la! My tummy was doing some kinda of hip hop dance while I was in 190 to town. -_-




Hana x Michael x Jian Long x Atiqah




3 shots before it was not blur and my hands weren't all over the place! Heheheh.





Three thumbs up for the Triple Choc Cheesecake to "surprise" Michael. I mean, it WAS a surprise because he didn't suspect anything, at all! Hahaha good last minute planning on the cake aye? ;)

 It was a belated celebration and we got a a Topman Checkered shirt for him! I totally forgot to take a picture of the wrapped present (in a shape of a shirt with a tie)! Haiya seriously a waste for not capturing it. Anyway, Ri Stationers, where Atiqah's working at, has really cool and quirky stuffs. Plus, their wrapping services are one of a kind. So.. do head there for a look! Hahaha I'm doing free advertising here. :P




 The two other people missing for last Friday night are Zijie (table tennis practice) and Justin (haven't book out yet) :( So sad lor, I wished they both were there then it'd be perfect. Full attendance are hard to comeby and FYI, it took us 2 weeks to set a date and agree on it! Hahaha but thank god, atleast it happened. 

After dinner, we went to window shopped for a while and I DIDN'T KNOW THAT MARC BY MARC JACOBS HAD A 50% SALE. Was about to go crazy but too bad nothing catches my eye. I thought of getting the charm bracelets but they were all pretty chunky and if you don't know, I'm not into all those. To add to my "misery" there aren't many pretty bags. Mehhh boring. :(

Hana had to make a move first so the rest of the guys and I, went to walked around, aimlessly, while waiting for Atiqah to end work. Then it was.. Taka > Cine > BFF > KFC.  Anyway, we, or rather I, plan to meet up as often as I/we can and never to leave the group whatsapp convo for that's what been keeping this friendship alive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment