}

Thursday 26 July 2012

I wish I was strong enough to live like one but both of us.


Sure, things may be tough and rough but I'm not gonna let those get in my way. I need to learn to be more positive and that only through some pain will I gain. Aside from that, I've been faithfully going for terawih prayers. I don't know how to explain myself here but this year, things are different. I don't have to wait for my parents much persuasion to ask or remind me to go the mosque but I myself, wants to go. You get what I mean? Yeah I'm surprised at myself for this "change". Though I admit I'm not the best muslim out there. My only week point is dressing up a lil openly at times, usually are sleeveless tops.( Never tube tops coz I feel damn damn uncomfortable baring my shoulders for the world to see. And yes, I've posted pictures of me in those but I only dare to do so when I'm home. Haha.) For this Ramadhan, I just feel like.. Somehow or another, time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment