}

Saturday 7 July 2012

Space and time.

I have so much to share that I don't know where and how to begin. Right now, all I know is that I'm jam packed with work and I've no time for real actual fun. I miss going out doing activities but I always end up meeting my girls for dinner only. I mean, I'm glad that we all still try to make time for each other but I'd wish we can all do more than just that. Haiz oh wells, I need to take note that my friends' financial status and my precious time that I have left per week, do play a part here. :/

A quick update about work, the CE team has got 22 ceremonies to cover and we all take turns in doing them. So it's a total of 5 ceremonies that I have to do. So far, I've done 2 and another 3 more to go for me. It's not exactly that tough but sure as hell is tiring, all thanks to the 3-5 inches of wedge/heels that I always strap on. It's not necessary to be always in those, flats are allowed but I don't think it's nice nor appropriate(to me la). Side track abit, my favourite Zara platforms aren't allowed for big events. :( So that can only mean one thing, to get a good comfy pair of heels, a black/nude in color and the first thing that came to mind was Melissa's. Ps; Melissa's would cost atleast $200. Double :/ Haiya nvm, I'll just take it as one of my "investment". :P

One thing for sure, I had alot more to learn and I'm willing to learn also. I just need more time to prove myself that I'm capable to do things, up to their standard. And ps; different managers have different style of working and I, have to adapt to whatever "style" their's is. Easy? Right. If kena scolding, just swallow it down and do as they say lor. It's only been 4 months or less, I'm sure they'll "tekan" me as much as they'd like and.. I'm good. Haha. Though that being said, it's not that bad or all mean, almost all of them are nice. I love my job and the perks that comes with it. Example, eating lovely cupcakes and more and more cakes. Hahaha I'm so gonna be fat la! AND I'VE NOT BEEN EXERCISING FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS. DIE LOR, JUST DIEEE. FATTY BOM SHIQS.

I'm proud to say that I've been saving up $$$ pretty well. I'd loveee to earn more because that means, I'm able to save even more. Like shiok right, to see $$$$ in you bank? That being said, I have a list of what to buy next. I hope I can and when the time comes, I won't be a pussy and not buy it coz I'm too sayang to be apart from such a huge sum. Hahaha haiz why aren't I rich?

No comments:

Post a Comment