}

Sunday 1 July 2012

LOVE is a 4 letter WORD.





















Nurul from Bonvo and myself from NUS > Bayfront> Gorgeous Gardens by the Bay, be it in the day or night > crazy standing of 2 hours plus and thank god I decided to leave ze heels at work > Tuna and Honey Chicken sandwiches that we didn't managed to snap pictures of coz we were ravenous as hell > A plastic cup of Sprite and a bottle of Fiji water that was priced at $8 each. More exorbitant than the weekly Starbucks Frap that I have at work > Charmed, swooned by the one and only Jason Mraz though my love meter for him would go rocket high if he had a shorter hair do. Ps; I can't stand guys with long hair. Pss; I like my man clean cut. With stubbles? BONUS. Hehehe  > We walked and got ourselves lost while trying to find our way out of The Meadow. It's like a maze, a pretty one but Nurul and I couldn't be bothered much as our feets were literally begging for help. :( We followed the lesser crowd and managed to reach MBS close to midnight > Toastbox for supper and it was like a mini pit stop for us. Nothing beats simple food such as kaya toast and half boiled eggs to be eaten in the middle of the night or rather, morning > Wouldn't forget how we almost didn't get a cab due to our line being cut off, to the cabby calling us back and making our way home safely in the wee hours > As always, memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment