}

Saturday 21 July 2012

If this isn't love..



Had a good Monday night at Clementi Mall's Seoul Garden. I pretty much ate to my heart's content or rather, my tummy's content, which btw ain't that big. Haha. Spammed quite a lot of the Teriyaki Beef and Marinated Squid (my favourite of the loot!) K la, that's not all I had but you guys should already know what's available. We had almost everything! Hehe.

I'm never a fan of macaroons but those from Antoinette, was surprisingly good and if you're wonddering who came by the office with that, it's none other than our official photographers from Werkz! That aside, I'm finally done with the Commencement 2012 and atleast now, I've got an idea on how things goes and what to expect next. Worked for 4 months and counting.. Still having quite a lot of mixed feeling from time to time but nvm that, I shall see how things goes. Anyway, I reached home only at around 1, "chilled" at KAP Mcds for desserts and drinks and slept at 2am only to wake up again at 5 for pre-dawn meal. Haiz time passes so damn fast la. Speaking of which, that's my hair 2 years ago. Yeah it was thattt healthy and nice and soft and... K the list could go on. Haha. I promise to have it back like that real soon. Gonna pamper it with a damn good treatment and have it trimmed at the usual place. No more coloring for the locks though that has always been at the back of my head.
Dark ash brown? Ruby brown? Or to do something a lil different and go for an Ombre?

 .. Then tell what it is?


No comments:

Post a Comment