}

Sunday 21 April 2013

Female woes.

Yes I'm finally back and it wasn't because I was busy the past weeks. I was just plain lazy but now, I'm on a roll hahaha.

So I've finally decided to get myself referred to the hospital because I simply can't be bothered with the torturous pain I have to go through every single month without fail. Yes, it's none other than my stupid period cramps. Most girls are able to endure but no matter how much I try to 1) eat EPO everyday. 2) exercise regularly. 3) drink lotsa warm water. None helps, I repeat NONE.

I researched and fyi, google is my bestfriend and I came to know about alot of things with regards to the trouble I've had.

Therefore early this month,


I was then scheduled for a Gynae check up on the 3rd of May and I was told to drink 3-4 glasses of water before the scan takes place. I supposed only when the bladder is full then they can see if there's anything in my womb? I don't know. Perhaps.

It would be a relief if there's really nothing growing (eg: fibroids). I might have to rely on painkillers till I get pregnant or give birth. A few friends came forward to share with me that most doctors said that the pain will go away once one goes through labour. Oh god, that is another thing that I'm bloody scared about but hey, atleast I have a few more years to mentally prep myself right? Haha.

Anyway all these marriage thingy and have a baby loves (hahaha) will probably happen in 3-4 years (I hope!) and.. I know what I'm about to say is irrelevant but I want atleast 3 kids. No kidding. Yeah god knows if I'm strong for that. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment