}

Sunday 21 April 2013

Body target me.

I've mentioned earlier that I've been with OCR for a year plus. The 10th of April was the date if you'd like to know and the point of this entry is to let you guys know that I've gained 6 kg. Hahahah yes, welcome to Shiqin's Believe It Or Not. I was 37kg then and my latest visit to the hospital, I weighed 43.7kg. I wasn't exactly shocked? Kinda expected it since my tummy flab didn't go away after a few weeks. It surely does (don't ask how, it just dissapeared).

Nobody is to blame but myself. I do know that as we age, our metabolism rate tend to take a dip and that means, I can't really eat whatever and anything that I want. If I do continue, the only shape I'm gonna be in is round. R O U N D. And nope I'm not gonna allow that to happen and thus, I went ahead at enrolled myself in absbunthighs lesson and have been trying to go for short runs (whatever cardio I can) after work or during the weekends. I'm slowly trying to incorporate some strentgh training too. Been reading that that's one of the ways I can reduce fats and then be able to tone up. Not forgetting that I might have to eat clean. -_-  God know how I'm gonna do that but I'll make an effort and start small. Perhaps lessen on the sugar drinks and more lemon water, less rice and more veggies and fruits to keep myself full. This can all be NATO (no actions talk only) but I must try to follow suit minimum thrice weekly. I love my meat and rice so so much this are gonna be extremely tough for me. :( I know many will "complain" saying that I'm slim enough bla bla. But wait till you see my tummy.. You might have to take back your words.

I'm giving myself a month and a half to finish my absbunthighs classes before I make the jump to join Yoga Movement. Ps: I actually wanted to give Pilates a try but then, YM seems to be pretty reasonable. In terms of price, flexible class schedule and the fact that it's a few stops away from my workplace, it's a plus point.

Oh wells.. We'll see how things are in 3 months time.



Instagram has been my #1 motivator. 
I've been following @fightforfit / @theultimatefitspo / @healthybarbie / @tonedtannedandfitness and I'm not regretting following them at all. It gives me hope that I'll be able to achive such body if I keep my spirits up and not give up. There are many girls that are really plump and yet managed to lose the weight, are fitter and toned than ever. So I believe I, whom people claim to be slim, should be able to step up the game. 


Are you in or are you out?

No comments:

Post a Comment