}

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Midweek.


I don't know if you should know this but I'm getting pretty good at brushing those feelings aside. I try my best to keep myself busy and.. It's been good so far. All I gotta do is just get myself drained between 8am to perhaps 10pm(?) and I can sleep peacefully at night. No problem, nothing. Haha.

Truth is, I'm just scared.


Scared for quite a number of things but haiya. It's all gonna be back to square one and might be a waste of my time (money, energy, effort, love (ewwww hahaha)). What if things don't work out as how I want it to be? Die la like that. Hahaha. And yayaya I'm being all negative right now. BUTTT, I'm just preparing for the worst. I'm not gonna get any younger fyi. Turning 23 does sound scary. SO MUCH FOR THINKING I'M GETTING ENGAGE THIS YEAR. HAHA.

Hmmm never mind, I still have 7 more months to hunt for my Macho Man. HAHA. Okay pardon me for the nonsense but I'm really just bored and waiting for the clock to strike 6 before I can ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment