}

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Spatula Bakery.

 If I were to get engaged or married, these designs below would be it. I love how simple yet elegant they can be. Though 99% chance I wouldn't be eating the cream. Hahaha I'm sorry guys/babes, but I the only reason why I don't take cream (yes no whipped cream in my grande mocha nor chocolate cream chip) is because it makes me wanna vomit. I hate the feeling of cream in my mouth. It's like instant death for me. If that's even possible..


Yes, I stole the lovely photos from either their website or facebook page.
They update frequently on Instagram too! Work your fingers and google them. Hehe.


Come on, look at the Lana Cake.. beautifully piped with fresh cream (I assume). Only crazy people like me scrape those off before eating. That's not all, I peel off fondants before I eat the cake too! HAHAHA.
If you're not as crazy as I am, I'm very sure you'll love it all.

I've yet to try any of these babies (oopsy) from Spatula Bakery but I hope I get to bite into one someday and I hope 'someday' would be very soon (especially when they're opening their flagship store this April)! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment