}

Sunday 21 April 2013

Look see look see then just buy lor.

Hahaha what a title to begin with.

Since I'm free, I thought why not I share a few of my latest purchase?








Okay I do admit my choices now falls on the safe side. I try my best to dress appropriately for work and thus, whenever I shop, I'll ask myself if whatever I'm wearing is alright. Honestly, I feel insecure when my hemline are a palm up from my knees. I used to be a-okay with it but not when my close colleagues are mostly of the opposide gender. 

But I do jazz up a few inches when I'm not at work aka with my girlfriends la. Heheh. 

There are another 3 more dresses and a few tops that I got but I thought I'll leave the rest as a "surprise". Don't want to show it all here and then when I "publicize" wearing them, it'll look bleah-boring. Maybe not to you but I, don't particularly like repeating my outfits and have it posted up. Unless it's my ultimate favourite piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment