}

Friday 12 April 2013

Evening with Lumiere Photography (part 1).

I've decided to split this entry because the next post would be filled with quality photos and I CAN'T WAIT TO RECEIVE ALL OF THEM. Yes, both the hard and soft copy! I should prolly check my mailbox early next week because we are expecting it to be delivered within 7 days and the photo shoot took last Sunday. Our photographer was Jason and as much as I'd say he had done a good job, we've yet to see the actual results. He did let us took a sneak peek towards the end of the shoot and in between because we didn't wanna look like idiots hahaha. At the very least, we knew how things were going. Anyway, he was extremely patient and kind. Zero trouble working with him throughout the 90 mins!


I love taking photos in the lift and FYI, I live on the third floor HAHAHA. So yupp I basically have less than a minute before the lift door opens and that can only mean that my camwhore skills have improved tremendously! Another HAHAHA.


We headed straight to KGC for dinner and thank god the food was all good. The Nasi Goreng Daging Paprik that Syaff got was flavourful, the Roti John Beef w Cheese was simply shiok. I had the boring Mee Maggie Goreng Seafood (since I've been craving for maggie noodles) and Faezah got the Mee Soto which is one of the best I've tasted la. Or maybe because it's spicy therefore it automatically falls under my fav list. :P

Only disappointment was that the food all came like 40 minutes later?! -_-


Just being vain and I think this photo would have been perfect without my Mas Terry at the back. Hahaha. If you've followed me closely *ahem* you'd know what I mean. ^^

OKAY THAT'S ALL AND HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND LOVELIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment