}

Thursday 7 January 2016

So much for "travelling on a hiatus".

Dad asked if anyone wants to follow him and mom to Melaka for a wedding and I thought, hey why not balik kampung? Also, I've been wanting to go for a mini trip with my parents sans the sisters hahahaha. Getting stucked at home with them for a long weekend.. I cannot do it anymore manz. I'll turn into a monster and one of my resolution is to be patient and I don't wanna burst it very early of the year. :P

For the record, I can't stand girls who:
  •  Wake up past 10am.
  • Takes forever to help with the house chore. FYI, I'm the kinda person that would be done doing the laundry, vacuumed the whole house, wipe down the window grills, sanitized my vanity area and wash all my makeup brushes, fold all my clothes and on some weekends, I'll help mom to cook and everything will be completed before it strikes noon. To also note that I do this kinda cleaning every Saturday morning. I loveeeeeeee cleaning as it gives me a sense of satisfaction. But I get really irritated when no one helps to clean orrr will do all the cleaning up at after lunch and dilly dally with their time. Nak mintak kene spray air!
 Nonetheless, I'm really thankful that my second sister, Shahidah, have been really helpful in keeping the room and house neat and tidy. Praying hard that she will cultivate all this sincerely and continue doing so when I'm no longer around. My parents, are not getting any younger yo! :(

Anyway, we are hoping that there will still be available bus tickets during the CNY period despite the news that I've been reading. I can't wait to purchase a VVIP coach for the Melaka tip + we've agreed on a Peranakan theme boutique hotel for our 2 nights there! We planned to head to Larkin this Saturday noon and may god bless us with zero queue for whatsoever. It'll also be a great time for me to stock up on my ZA two way powder (uses this to set my liquid foundie), wet wipes (yes please!) and get myself a hair trim! x

No comments:

Post a Comment