}

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Not a practising muslim, that's it.

It's scary how I learn to know that couples nowadays are so focused on their wedding and not on improving their own well-being or knowledge before tying the knot. I know it's a life learning process but if you don't have this basic foundation, how do you lead a family? I've seen and known a few friends of mine whose husband and wife does not solat. Either both don't pray or one of them don't. For the record, I don't mean to be mean, be all "judgmental" andddd I've put into consideration that your family background differs but howwww can this one important step be missing in your life? Honestly, I'm curious as to how these bunch of people, married or not, still drink alcohol and piling up on their tattoo and you as a wife/husband is okay with it? As crazy as this may sound, you have a child and he/she is looking at such. Oh god. Is that how things are supposed to be? To a good start to building a Muslim family? And when I listen/see/know to their problems, their quarrels and arguments in later parts of their life, I stream lined it all to one. The basic, and they did not do. Idk man, I hope god opens up their heart to do that one very step.

No comments:

Post a Comment