}

Wednesday 6 January 2016

"You can't wait forever. Do something and make it happen."

I set to be the best that I can be but I tend to stop doing things halfway. So much words and so little actions from me to myself and the only person to blame is.. Yeah you know, me. I know that perhaps my life is supposed to go the other way around but disappointment creeps in once in a while and I'll question why haven't I complete a certain "achievement" bla bla bla. I don't know if I'm supposed to lower my expectations and work with what I have now or what? Scratch that. On second thoughts, that's what I will have to do - Work with what I have. I choose not to lower any expectations till I try completing it even if it takes me 5 years to do. Will be 30 years old by then but heck, better late than never. And nope, shall not write down the list of things I wanna complete but I will do so when I get some real action going.

At the end of the day, I'm doing this for myself and no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment