}

Friday 9 September 2016

Third trimester of 2016 (nope, not pregnant.. yet)

Oh yes, here I am, back to business, blogging business. HAHA. Anywayyyy I'm doing a module called Chinese Business this semester and omgggg as much as it was interesting, I almost died in the class because it was dry?

I don't know how to explain it but there was just so many things to learn and to read up on. Please note that I had zero knowledge about Chinese culture and history. The only thing I probably know is that they get red packets with losta 000s at the end of CNY, the PRCs speaks like as if they are shouting and some do not shower in the morning. Pffttt if you take the public transport like me, you'll totally understand. *fist bump*

The point is... I NEED TO START READING ON MARXISM, MAOISM AND omg another one I forgot what. Didn't write it down because I didn't bring a pen on my first class of the semester. Yeah, way to go Shiqin! That being said, I made use of technology. I simply type down whatever I thought was important. Like, to have Mutton Soup at Adam's Road, or settle for Beef Bak Ku Teh at Gombak because it's just a stone away from home. Of course, the latter wins. It was past 11pm mind you. Me no energy.

Update: OKAY, I REMEMBERED THE THIRD POINT. IT'S CALLED GUANXI.

No comments:

Post a Comment