}

Thursday 8 September 2016

So old. So so old...

Omg I cannot believe this place still exists. It's been way too long and I'm unsure if I should even continue writing but I can't keep on writing on Windows 10 notepad and delete them at the end of the day right? Some things, feelings or emotions, goals and whatnot, have to be written somewhere for erm.. Memories sake? Yeah.

I'm not too sure how long this whole writing or blogging, you may say, is gonna last. But I'll update when I update. Would be lying if I say I don't have the time because I kinda always do. It's quite a chill-out period at work because we justtt finished a huge ass Istana event which involves the UN Secretary General. And I'm almost done with my pathetic 2 weeks of school break. I mean really, I didn't even get to go to USS!! Ps: Zaki and I are officially season pass holders a few months back. I got the free passes from work and just had to top up $20+ for a 6months pass. Too good of a deal to say no.

Damnnn I really gotta drag my other half before we get busy. By busy, I meant, his school, my school and my never ending events. Bleahhh. Is this how a soon-to-be-26-year-old feels?

No comments:

Post a Comment