}

Friday 16 September 2016

Maybe I'm just extra sensitive.

Recently, I've kinda made a mental decision to simply slowly, avoid things or people that no longer serves a purpose in my life. It may sound a little harsh but it's just that I feel some efforts are not worth putting into when they don't reciprocate. For example, when the person comes to you when they are bored and have nobody to texts or when the person comes to you when they need something. But aside from that, they don't bother texting whatsoever. They talk about themselves and only themselves. They don't bother asking how you've been and etc. I do know that from the bottom of my heart that I'll do a rain check every now and then. But of course, everything will have to work both way but when it doesn't', that's when you know that you have to take a step back.

I have to admit though that I've haven't been very specific in my prayers and I shall do so when I'm done with this month's torturous week aka menses cramps. On top of that, besides being a self-proclaimed goal digger/high achiever.. I need to put in more effort in everything single thing that I do. First and foremost, it shall begin with doing my daily reading because I'm starting to get a lil nervous on handling two modules this trimester and there's no way I can afford to repeat module. Secondly, I will and must do 30 squats + 30 leg raise every other day. Squats in the shower and leg raise before bedtime. Let's see if I can stick to this for a month. Will update you loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment