}

Tuesday 3 February 2015

I'm in love and always will be.

Yesterday was our first virgin trip to JB and no words could explain how happy I was throughout the rare weekend date (10hours ++). In fact, I'm so happy being with Zaki that I wanna be with him 24/7 hahahaha. Surely it may be a bit much for some to hear those words but hell, I'm in cloud nine, with or without him. At times it feels like he lives in my heart and my mind.... :P


Whenever I see this phrase "Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with someone else.", I cannot explain in further details for I agree 100% to it. I'm neither engaged nor married to him, yet, but this overwhelming feeling I have.. Can be quite unbelievable. We are similar in so many things and that's a major thumbs up because I'm so thankful to have found a lover in whom I call my best friend. He's been amazing and all the time spent together have been great thus far. 6 months down and I look forward to forever. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment