}

Friday 6 February 2015

Lust of the month.

Even though my current purse, bag and shoes are red.. 



I thought why not try a different colour this time round and go ahead with Metallic Grey? Looks quite neat ain't it? Pretty sure it goes well with my work outfits and for Fridays with jeans too! Haiz decisionsssssssss and I'm only allowed to get the ballerina or the purse.... To at least "commemorate" my recent promotion. I've worked hard so should at least put those $$$ to good use right? :P



Been wanting either one of the nightingale but if I were to damn right make the purchase, that means my flight ticket and Air BnB to Istanbul will be out of the window. Even had this thought that perhaps I should get it with 2015 bonus? But.... Hahahhahahahaha tak kahwin jugak aku nanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment