}

Wednesday 28 January 2015

alice + olivia // starbucks cutie


Someone please tell me how cute this is?!?!?! I would totally love to have it on my work desk as it's uber chic but it's pretty exorbitant as this limited collection comes in a set complete with a Starbucks Card, tote bag and ceramic mug - all adorning the playful and iconic #staceface. The sets* (only 88 available if I'm not wrong!) are available only at Starbucks ION Orchard for $128. And I'm pretty excited to share a sneak peek with you guys on how my current desk looks soon as I've been trying to 1) Jazz it up and sticking to a "theme". 2) Get fuchsia peonies or white roses at the side table as well but I haven't got the chance to visit Far East Flora. :( 

Ps: Yeap crazy procrastination going on there. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment