}

Thursday 22 January 2015

Sleep.

I don't know how to explain the feeling I have right now. It's like too much to handle? The Bridges event is over yesterday and I have another 2 more pending in which it's quiteee a load on my already aching shoulders, literally. NUS 110 is on 1 Feb (i've over 800 rsvp to take care of!) and NUS Open Day (imagine the logistics and calling of secretaries for bla bla and etc) falls on the 14 March. Oh god, typing those two dates down already give me the chills because there really are a lot to be done!!! Ohhh since we are at these dates, I might as well say that my first Group Based Assignment falls on the 8th Feb and TMA01's deadline is on the 22nd Feb. KILL ME ALREADY PLEASE.

I do question myself if the additional commitment that I have now, pose a little obstacle in balancing my schedule.. I mean, I don't dread nor do I not like it. In fact, extra time spent daily is love and I appreciate being fetched and always always always be thankful for having such a kind hearted, loving other half. Ps: I'm madly in love with you, Muhammad Zaki.

Just so you know, the amount of coffee I take daily doesn't really help anymore. Sure, all you need is probably 6 hours of sleep each night but hell, for someone who sleeps regularly by 10pm.. Sleeping in after midnight is extremely draining. Some say that I should probably start "training" for the future but hell no? Sleep is precious. Fucking precious to me and I get easily moody if I don't have enough of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment