}

Tuesday 27 January 2015

My hair is my crowning glory.

A month ago, I changed my shampoo to Diane Moroccan Oil and damn that was an unfortunate bad bad decision. I don't know how few bloggers can say that their hair became softer and all that. Okay fine, maybe different hair textures reacts differently. But my hair and scalp have alhamdullilah been in good shape and therefore I barely had trouble with any shampoos out there. :(

Been trying to go all sulphate-free for the past 1 year and gonna continue doing so. I mean.. I'm trying and therefore it has always been either Organix or Avalon Organics. I alternate between those two brands and would faithfully put this Neem/Coconut/Olive oil on my hair twice a week. Gonna order Oh Hello Hair! pretty soon to simply stock up. Amazing stuff but I do think it's a little pricey for something where I can get from Mustafa? Different brand but it does serves its purpose and therefore it's totally up to you! Sure sometimes it doesn't smell that pleasant but hell, I'd rather have my hair soft, shiny and healthy with all naturale products.

Okay I don't know why I'm even ranting about all these when I've so much work to do but yeah. I cannot wait to do some kind of a treatment and perhaps snip my hair a little? It's getting so annoying, dry and long (though many tells me that my hair is fine already!) hahahaha. Till then, XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment