}

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Into 2014...

8 days have passed and so far, things have been going really well. Or rather, that's how I choose to feel and think. It's not that I'm not facing the "real" problems but I'm... Putting them on hold. I mean, not having a partner is not exactly a problem right? Because I AM GENUINELY HAPPY. There's so much more for me to learn, to love, to make mistakes and when I come to think of it.. I'd rather lead a solo yet fulfilling life. I can literally do whatever I want and there's not much to think of either. My family have always been supportive of what I do in life and I have the best of friends around me!

I'm trying to push my best for performance at work because I believe I can do better, especially after getting the letter from boss (don't worry it's all a good thing! alhamdulillah syukur sekali!) and that uni will only commence next half of the year due to "unforeseen circumstances". Giving myself a year and a half to prove to everyone and most importantly, myself, that I can reach and do what I wanted.

Apart from all that, one thing that I was disappointed in the most was that I didn't get to swim with the sharks nor cliff jump on my 23rd birthday. I wanted to do those desperately in Bali but I guess god has better plans for me? "Everything happens for a reason", right.

I have a few plans up my sleeve this year and that includes taking up PADI Open Water certificate, a trip to Bali or Boracay and do some white water rafting or cliff jumping (yessss pleaseeee.) and finally some cold ass winter trip end of year (still psycho-ing someone to head to Morocco and Spain with me! Sad because most only wants to do a Euro Trip.), bring up my GPA, earn another pay-raise/promotion and hopefully get started back on Quraan classes!

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment