}

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Better late than never.

Atiqah got me a personalized planner from Ri Stationers and I thought that was the end of the birthday gift till ... or rather after grueling trolling me through out our dinner at Paul's and then Mcds, I got this lovely package from them. FYI, they first gave me the charm and told me to get my own bracelet and that was totally fine with me because I know I can be quite choosy. And then, the angpao with $100 vouchers. Naive me thought that was all but noooooo, they got me the classic piece of silver for me too! Ecstatic? HELL YES.



One of my wish managed to come true this year, a simple chocolate cake with a candle for me to blow. Yeap, it was a belated birthday celebration but hey, it's better late than never! But at the end of the day, what's important is the company I had. They never fail to come out with a lot of nonsense to make me laugh and their number one mission was to disturb me the wholeee of yesterday night. I sure had a good hell of a night lauhing till my #tamac hurts and I got a crash course on my body parts aka #shins #chin #elbows. Hahahahaha yes it's an inside joke. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment