}

Friday 24 January 2014

Till the after life.

God knows if this thought is ever possible but ever since my parents came back from doing their Umrah a few years back, I've never been more sure of doing my nikah ceremony at Masjid Nabawi.

I hope this does not confuse anyone out there but just to clear the air, I'm very much single and still not seeing anyone. This year's valentine's day gonna mark 3 years of me being an extremely independent lady. Feels a little weird and a little scary that I'm typing such things out but I think I've grown pretty accustomed to all things solo. As much as I can't be bothered with quite a lot of things (or maybe I'm feeling likewise as I've been too involved with work and upcoming sister's bday and.. Bridesmaid duties!), I really am wishing/praying/hoping that one thing will change quite a bit in my life. Something small but major.

No comments:

Post a Comment