}

Wednesday 4 September 2013

#zies23birthday at La Marelle Café & Boutique.

The one that I can be absolutely retarded with, the one that accepts my flaws, the one that practically knows me inside out. Things may have changed over the years but our friendship never did. Cheers to a decade of celebrating each others birthday and hell yeah there are many more nonsense to come! Till now, I can't believed I've known Zie for 10 years. I always wonder how things are gonna be like in the next 10. 
Scary much? No? Hahaha.


 Decision to dine in at La Marelle was a pretty good one. I honestly find the food just nice.. It didn't leave me with a WOW effect (I still wished they had the Duck Pizza! Would come back for that for sure. However so, it wasn't all that bad la. Portion's good for the ladies, friendly staffs and the atmosphere was just perfect. The Passionfruit Sunrise (the one in the pot) was refreshing and so was the soda that Zaimah had. As for the coffee, I had the Green Tea Cappuccino and it was quite a disappointment to me. I barely tasted any caffeine. :( It was like hot grean tea with an overdose of milk but I gotta give some credit that the drink had a very smooth texture to it!

As for the desserts, I'm all out for the Smores (extremely sinful) and all I can say is that perhaps you can give the macaroons a pass. But if you must, get the Vanilla. It didn't meet my expectations because I compared it to Laduree's. I know, it's unfair but ...
 All that aside, the cafe is definitely worth a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment