}

Saturday 28 September 2013

Friday night fever.

Cos it takes something more this time than sweet sweet lies. 
Before I open up my arms and fall, losing all control.


I'm not gonna lie but I was dissapointed when I went for the Reebonz Shoegar Rush yesternight. Was really hoping that I could bag home a decent Ferragamo ballerina flats that I was aiming but it wasn't on the rack (unfortunately). Not only that, the number of shoes on sale were a dissapointment too. There was indeed more bags than there were for the shoes fyi. Haizz I guess I just gotta wait for the Club 21 or Pedder Red Sale and try my luck there instead. As much as I desperately need a pair of decent flats for work, I think it's best that I be patient and.. Yeah wait.

Nonetheless, I couldn't thank for the good company (Zie, Jay and An) I had that sacrificed their time/effort/energy to accompany me though I left the place empty handed. :( Oh wells, better luck next time? *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment