}

Monday 2 September 2013

Confession.

I hardly get jealous and it's not easy for me to feel nor for one to make me feel that way but when I was scrolling my Instagram.. There's this particular girl that receives roses and love letters quite frequently from her partner. Not that I like roses that much. Peonies, tulips and lilies over roses please. Then of course, I assume that roses are just way more easier to purchase? I don't know.

Honestly, I find that move extremely cheesy (the whole roses and love letters thingy) and I cannot see myself in that situation BUT for a minute (or two) I felt the pinch. #1 question is, why the hell do I feel even feel this pinch in my heart? Ps: Yes I'm happy that she receives such things and it does give me hope that they are still gentlemen out there.

Oh ya, it doesn't help that she has got a huge rock on her perfectly manicured fingers either. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment