}

Friday 16 August 2013

Red blood cells.

Like I've mentioned before, the love I have for my family on my mom's side is unexplainable. We are so damn close that I sometimes gets worried if anything bad is ever gonna happen to us. To all of us. I dare say that I've got the coolest bunch of aunts and uncles too! Anyway, some may say it's because of the 1 or 2 years age gap between all of us cousins but I beg to differ. One of the youngest one, the mini mak nenek of me is only 4 years old and I'm like 23? And she still sticks to me like a glue whenever I'm around here. Not that I'm complaining as she's annoyingly cute hahaha. If you've been following me on my IG, you'd get what I mean.

For now, I'll leave you lovelies with a couple of photos to make my blog less wordy. Yes, I've been writing more than posting visuals but I'm afraid I might blind your eyes with my over narcissistic self. HAHA.


 More photos of la familia will be uploaded soon. Hopefully by this weekend and also the long over due KL Trip photos. Oh godddd I've been postponing it for the longest time and next weekend I'll be heading to Krabi which BTW IS A TRIP THAT I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR. In fact, anything on vacation makes me over the moon la. It's not that difficult to say that I need a break. We all need one every few months. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment