}

Friday 2 August 2013

Friday morninggggg.

Finally, the week is coming to an end and much as I don't have any plans this Friday night, I care not because that means I can continuously do my terawih prayers after work and insyallah, start baking Raya cookies that I've searched online yesterday! I'm planning to bake.. Earl Grey Shortbread Cookies, Pastel Sugi, Cornflakes Chocolate Chip Meringue and Honey Cornflakes! As much as I'm excited, I hope it turns out nice as it was on the recipe websites and as it was the past years. Because you know.. Mistakes are bound to happen. Haha.



 Andddddd I'm totally digging Jessica Biel's outfits! Classy, elegant and never trashy. I can so imagine myself wearing what she wore. Hahaha. But seriously, if I was given a chance, I'd wear those without having to think twice! On top of that, check out her complexion/make-up ladies!
L O V E.

No comments:

Post a Comment