}

Monday 12 August 2013

Of mondays.


My thoughts are all over the place right now and I'd like to apologize in advance if what I'm about to rant here are unorganized. I hate the fact that I'm losing my happy mojo and this always happens when I'm in love or falling for someone. It makes me feel inadequate because I don't think I'm good enough or I'm his cup of coffee. That whole wondering feeling sucks too and I'm not supposed to be feeling that way because I know I'm awesome hahaha. Sometimes I do admit I can be a bit nonchalant to things where I'm supposed to show a lil more concern but cmon, how much care and concern can I show if the other doesn't seem to be slightest interested? Not to mention, how many times more can I ignore the fact that my invitations to meet ups gets ignored? They say man has their ego but hey, we ladies have our own feelings too you know.

I'm not the kind that gets offended or merajuk easily but when I do.. Adoi it's gonna be tough. I usually forgive almost instantly but for me to like be okayyyy or be as normal as I was before with you? It might take a while and besides, time heals. Doesn't it? xx

If its dark in your life right now, be patient. The sun always rise. 
And if it's light right now, be thankful. 
But don't get attached to the sun. It is in its design to also set.

No comments:

Post a Comment