}

Saturday 8 June 2013

The Script LIVE in Singaporeeee!

All this times are hard, yeah they are making me crazy. Don't give up on me babyyyyyy.

Let's begin with the ladies that I went for the concert with!


I'd like to apologise in advance if the photos below aren't that sharp. I had to zoom in quite a bit and therefore..


Sang or rather, shouted like nobody's business. At one point of time, I think I lost my voice. HAHAHA.


 And this is when the cutie decided to be funny! Hahaha they put on the sarongs and those hat. Is that really the true identity of being a Singaporean? As far as I'm concern, guys this days are always in boxers than in their kain pelikat. Hahaha.


Almost every single from their album means alot to me. There was once I cried at Timbre on Syaff's Birthday when one of their resident band sang the song 'Breakeven' and ' For The First Time'. Hahaha oh god those we the "dark" days of mine.


Probably one of the surprise the band had for all of us!


 I never ever fail to have a ball of time wherever I'm at a concert and so far, every concert I've gone to, have been really good to me. I've also learnt to enjoy life to it's fullest. Being sad and gloomy is a choice and so it is to be happy. 

It's your decision. You decide which path you wish to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment