}

Thursday 27 June 2013

A little treat.

Ohhh my where do I begin! Hahaha there's so much to update and I'm using whatever time I have in the office before my colleagues calls me up for lunch. Time check: 12.17pm.


Pre-father's day and yeap that's my 3 other younger sisters. Finally got my Dad his fishing stuffs and I swear he was damn happy okay! Hahaha. Love him to bits though he adores annoying me after I'm done with work. Not in a bad way la. He just wants to make sure I've eaten and sometimes.. He thinks I'm out with someone whenever I'm home late. THOUGH I WISHED IT WAS TRUE. But nah, I stay up late in the office for the past 2 weeks or so.


I mentioned earlier in my IG that filter does wonders to your skin/face because I was actually looking very pale and have pimples on my damn forehead which btw, is.still.there. -___- Beyond exhausted and that was the week where I was counting down (like crazy) to the weekends.


Was never a hardcore of macarons but I've learnt to appreciate this small goodies in life. And, CALBEE'S HOT & SPICY IS THE BOMB. I use to have it almost everyday during my Poly years. Hahaha. It ranks next to LAYS SOUR CREAM & ONION. Guilty pleasures that goes straight to the cheeks and arms and thighs and stomach and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment