}

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Mini.

I'm pretty darn sure this blog is almost gonna extinct but I can't really blame myself because I've been either really sick or super busy. In fact, it's been "bad" of both worlds. Right after my awesome KL trip (which I'd prolly only update next week or something), I got the cough bug and went ahead to work with it because it's nearing to our event + had to settle the invitations. It was only on Friday that I couldn't take any longer and visited the docs for an MC.

Treated the parents and Ab (my youngest sister) to Man of Steel on Saturday morning and oh my was Henry damn hot. Hahaha and for the same reason, I've always preferred man with that whole scruffy look. Clean shaven should only be on interview days? Haha.

I love my job and I'm trying to be all positive about it though I'm always knackered down to my bones to even go for a quick run. Ps: I've not been wearing my sports shoe for 3 weeks. :( Feeling a little bumped on it because I feel fat and I'm forever conscious about my arms and cheeks. But oh wells, we ladies always have this moments and pray that man will accept it hahaha haiz.

2 more days to the weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. I mean, who doesn't? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment