}

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Or do you not think so far ahead?

One more day to one year of being solo. Never had it crossed my mind that plans we made ended up happening with someone else. True you're tying the knot soon and I have nothing but happiness for you both. There came a time when I realized that perhaps.. We were never meant to be together. I no longer have this "hatred" for guys or relationships. I just have this phobia of being lied to / be cheated on. That's all.


 Above it all, I'm glad that things turn out to be this way for this means, I'm a step closer to the one that's truly meant for me. At the very least, that's what I hope. Hahaha. For those couple out there who are celebrating your love for each other tomorrow or any other day of the week... Have fun! *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment