}

Sunday 10 February 2013

"I keep myself busy with things I do, but everytime I pause, I still think of you."

This CNY holiday surely came as a breather for me. Uni assignment's been piling up and work's catching up as well. I mean.. What's new right? My life is supposed to be like for the next 3 years or so. I hope I have the strength to carry on till then because it's been barely 6 months (of uni) and I feel so irritatedly-tired with the amount of workload I have to deal with everyday. What's worse is I gotta work for the next 40 years of my life or so. Unless.. I'm lucky enough to marry a loving-responsible man whom can support me well and I can be a tai-tai at the age of 40 or something. Hahaha me and never ending berangan aka unrealistic dreams.

Standard of living in Singapore are crazier by the day and I don't think there's a way for only one parent to be working except if one's monthly income could hit a minumum of 5k/month. Then the other parent can take a "break" and take care of the household duties. Fyi, I don't like the idea of having a helper. In fact, I'd rather do all the cooking + cleaning myself and honestly, I enjoy doing so la. All that sweat is like chicken mcnuggets to me. HAHA. As much as "anything for the hubby and kiddos", I'd want to be pampered and loved 24/7 too! C'mon who doesn't?


Others need to know that I've thought long and hard before I made the decision to pay Dr Angela at Derma Rx a visit. I am fully aware of the amount of money I'm bound to spend because I've done tons or research on them. I've saved and I used nobody's money except for mine. No regrets on my end because I want (desperately) a better complexion and nothing less. If these products doesn't work, I'd prolly stop and take it that my skin/blood/hormones are just acne-prone. Like.. Just my luck that the pimples/scars love me too much till the the don't want to leave my face. Haha. Anyway, I plan to make a comparison or rather, a short review between Tabitha Skincare and Derma Rx very soon (gimme me like 3 weeks for me to do a review for Derma Rx? Tabitha might be up next week or so) as I believe that good things should be shared and I will, just pray hard that I'll have the time to blog about it.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment