}

Friday 22 February 2013

Love hate you me shiqin ------

Pardon my attempts to make ze blog less wordy.
 

One of those days when I have the luxury or time to snap a few photos and add some meaningful quotes or some nonsense shiqin-crap before uploading on Instagram. Hahaha. Anyway, since I've not seeing or dating a single soul, I.. Decide to make full use of time-money-energy to make money and then.. PAMPER MYSELF. :P


Let's be honest, how many of you guys of there actually knowwww how to make pancakes? Yeah prolly 1 out of 20? Hahaha. So easiest way out is prolly to set a breakfast date with me or.. You can also just get me Nasi Ambeng for breakfast. If you do get me the latter, we'll definitely get off on a good note. HEHE.

I've always wanted to try out Benefit products and when The Big 10 was made available, I quickly made my purchase. Have yet to try most of the items though but I loveeee the Benetint and Posietint. Those are the only two that I've tried prior to purchasing it. Francesca told be via Instagram that the Erase Paste is pretty neat. I honestly can't wait to try it all!


 "Can geng you geng. Can siam you siam. Cannot siam, you MC. Cannot MC, you act blur. Cannot act blur, you act siao." Hahaha. Immediately after I posted that on Twitter and FB, I got a couple of friends that asked me out for a movie but of course.. I stick to my girlfriends. Hahaha. Ps; At the rate I'm going, I'd be dateless in time to come. Imah was the one that initiated the meet-up and we got Atiqah to come along. I mean, all 3 of us want to watch part 2 and it was settled on a Saturday night! Let's not start on the crown outside Cineleisure shall we? I feel damn old when I see all this young hipsters or coolious-wannabes. At times, I think they are pretty pathetic too.

Nothing's ever complete without food isn't it? :P
Therefore, Newton it was for supper before we all cabbed home and I must mention that I love nights like that. Simple and fuss-free. I appreciate the girls and their meet-up style. No leceh2 plan for years and then nothing good comes out of it. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment