}

Friday 22 February 2013

Cold.

I've a feeling that this space will be where I rant my anger on and here it goes..
  1. I'm sick. Sick and tired of everything (sure this sounds way too familiar am I right?). Been down with fever, cough and flu for the past 1 week and what's sickening is that nothing's getting better. I've spam all the medication I'm supposed to take. I eat proper and I have enough rest! So.. What the hell is going on with my immunity? IDK.
  2. I'm pretty fed up with my complexion. Spent what seems like a bomb to me at DRX and it's 2 weeks and I've yet to see any results. Hahaha ya you may that I'm not patient enough.
  3. In fact, I've been patient for too many things for too long till IDK what I'm supposed to wait anymore. And no, I'm no longer talking about my complexion here.
  4. I believe that god is testing me in all possible ways he can and shall.. Continue to be patient.
  5. Patience a virtue.
HAHA okay sorry people if all those above are meaningless.

This Sunday is the day that I'm looking forward to most. It'll be a dinner night out at Scotts Square with my babes to celebrate my overworked darling Syaff who turned 23 yesterday! I miss all of them so much and I hope that the short period of time that we get to spend, will suffice for the many weeks that we've not met.

Till then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment