}

Wednesday 24 October 2012

CHANEL discovery workshop.

Okay I’ve got a lot of things to update but I’ve barely any time + I’m not even done uploading the photos from my baby G12 to ze lappy. Therefore, you readers shall make do with my Instagrams. Hehehe. Special invites to the CHANEL Skincare, Make-up & Fragrance Workshop and I must say it was a good 2 hour beauty workshop I’ve ever had. Not that I’ve been to many to begin with but the fact that the CHANEL professionals are very nice, helpful and attentive, I’m giving them 3 thumbs up!


Since I'm allowed to extend to 1 more female guest, I thought I'd bring my mom along despite the fact that I had a few friends in mind. It was nice to have a mother-daughter bonding session, though we didn't sit beside each other because I came in late! Hahaha. I literally rushed to CHANEL's Training Centre right after work and ps; it was raining cats and dogs! Overall, it was a GOOD experince and I learnt A LOT of things. From cleansing thoroughly and putting on make-up according to your skin tone ++ We also got to sample the Hydra range (skincare) and Lumiere (make-up). Indeed, the brightening effect was apparent and the fact that minimal amount of foundation was needed for the whole face, I was sold.


Prolly one of the rarest times you’d see me with a full eye make-up and pale-ish pink lipstick. 1) I don’t put on eyeliner because I think I look horrible with that on. No kidding. 2) I don’t own any eye shadows because I think it’s a hassle to blend here blend there. :P 3) Neither do I own a pale-ish pink lipstick because I prefer bright-more-obvious-colours. BUT the CHANEL professional surprised me with the colour they’ve chosen for me. I thought I looked not bad too! Hahaha.


I don’t think I’m the kind that has a lot of make-up on always. I usually will have full coverage, or atleast that’s what I think I’m doing la haha, when I’m out for a party. Example, with my NARS Orgasm > Marjolica Mascara > OCC liptar in Anime.Other than that, pretty minimal. Esp. to work, I would have my powder and lipbalm only. Nothing else. Been slacking on my blusher and mascara just simply because I can’t be bothered? I only have it on when I’m out to town with my gfs or family outings.


This photo above is pretty much just me camwhoring aka perasan-lebih. Hahaha or you may call it, “making full use of the make-up”. K bye! I’ll talk about my AWESOME BKK trip soon! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment