}

Monday 29 October 2012

Blues.

I can't believe my last post was almost a week ago. I know I was supposed to start blogging about my BKK trip but I was away from Thur-Sun in JB, celebrating Hari Raya Haji with my beautiful crazy family members and that left me with no time to have a proper blog post. Thus this is all the rambling I can afford to do during office hours. Just for you information, towards the end of the year, we usually have slightly more free time because the events and visits have tone down abit. 

Anyway.. What I wanted to complain about is that I've gained weight and I'm utterly depressed as of last week and perhaps, the week before but the fact that I ain't doing anything about it, worries me. I still eat happily like as if I'm going back to my original weight of 40kg (now am 44kg) with a blink of an eye. But of course la, that's not gonna happen unless I worked like how I used to. Example; At Kidz Amaze, run after the kids, hold birthday parties and games that requires me to climb the maze up to 3-5 level or even waitress-ing with Java Link. Somehow I miss working like that. Like.. Using my energy to the fullest. Instead of sitting on my desk, behind my desktop, preparing tons of things before a 1 day event filled with action and that's it. :(

But of course, we all need to move on and be somewhere different. Have a change of environment and what nots. When I come to think of it, the very least I've improved. That, is my personal opinion. Now, to improve even more. Long story cut short, after going through my latest photos, I don't see the advantages to having a high cheekbones. I feel fat, 70% of the time. And my tummy + arms make me looks preggie. That sucks balls and I have no choice but to go back to my usual weekly swimming with Grandma (Monday night that is) + CardioMix on Saturday mornings. Damnn it's really do or die. Or rather, do or be depressed. Hahaha k enough of being whiny and irritating. I shall get back to "work" and see you readers soon.
Right, like as if I'll be seeing any of you real life. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment