}

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Catching up with friends!


 A few weeks back, I went on a meet-up frenzy with 4 different groups of friends who I probably meet for dinner and supper for at least once or twice a year. You may say that that's bad but I honestly felt that arrangement was good enough to catch up on "serious topics". My poly mates since year 1 and after graduating for 3.5 years? We still manage to make time for each other and get our dates right. Once a year to meet up ain't that bad or so I thought.. Hahahaha.
 

 Of course.. Imah, Zaimah and Suefee aren't the ones who I met only once a year. The usual girls we'll meet at least once a month and as for Atiqah, I MEET HER EVERY WEEK AND LOVING IT. Hahahaha in words of my mother, "korang dua lesbian eh?" or "Zaki #2". Oh yeah, sincere apologies for those shameless selfies. I thought my eyebrows were nicely filled in. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment