}

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Singapore to Mount Bromo x Surabaya mini trip! (Part 1)

Long overdue and I've received manyyyy inquiries about this trip I made and I thought I'd help any of your guys along the line of preparing for such. Hope it helps some of you out there! xx



We had a tour guide who picked us up from the airport and then a 3 to 4 hours drive to Java Banana. If I'm not mistaken, it is the most expensive accommodation in Bromo and guess what? I'm not complaining! The place was perfectttt but than you'll be extremely clueless as to what you can do there except to read, eat, drink or chill. Basically, it's a beautiful place for dinner > one night stay > breakfast! With zero heater in the room, I dare say it was freezing at night and my first time in such a cold place.. I think I won't be able to enjoy winter.


 Budi, our tour guide x driver fetched us again at 3am and oh god let me tell youuuu, the drive up to the mountain was BEAUTIFUL. It was pitch dark and when you look out of your 4 by 4.. It was freaking twinkle twinkle little stars. Like those star galaxy that you have as your screensaver, wallpaper, whatever. It's one of those moments that I will remember for life.


Waiting at the peak with tons of others was pretty weird? I mean... They were mainly locals and yet they do this every single morning? Maybe they are super used to the weather and thus they didn't mind. I don't know. Because at that point of time, I just hated the cold oh-so-much. Hahaha. But the again, nobody gives a pass to natural beauty like that.



"Everything you could imagine, was right before your eyes."

x

No comments:

Post a Comment