}

Thursday 27 March 2014

Bali baby bali at The Haven, Seminyak.

Visual spam for your viewing pleasure (or not).








Day 1.

We spent the first afternoon venturing and familiarizing the streets to wherever our feet could take us and the before I begin, I'd like to emphasize that The Haven Seminyak Suites is highly recommended by us. 2 bed room suite was beyond our expectation, the breakfast spread was good, service staff are all polite. In other words, there's nothing to fault with this beautiful place. Dinner by the beach aka Jimbaran Bay was quite a dissapointment as we were charged close to 1.2mil rupiah for seafood that's barely fresh and the sizes of the prawns were miserable and not forgetting, the squid were tough as hell. The only + point I can think of is the fact that the whole ambience was quaint. I mean, dinner by or rather, on the beach, was just..









 Day 2.

We we supposed to head to Mount Batur and Kintamani for lunch with a view but we were told that it was too late to make a move at 9+ 10ish? So we scrapped that idea and went ahead with outlet shopping which btw I'm still regretting because none of us hardly got anything hahaha. But it's okay, there's always another come back to +62. Highlight of the night was none other that Dale Udang Mang Engking, the spread for us 4 was beyond delectable. Every single dish hit the right spot and not forgetting that this time round, you get to eat on water (or at least, kinda heheehe). Fresh fish that's cooked in I have no idea what way was the best I had of all. I love love love it all.





Day 3.

The 3 other amigos head for White Water Rafting at Ubud and I was stuck in the bed for the first half of the morning due to my allergy reaction. So sick of having it but I'm prepared to get a few run of it in the next couple of months. Anyway, I grew restless after having a solo breakfast.. And so I ended up by the beach club. So close to sleeping on the sofa bed provided by the hotel, but I was awaken by the fact that I had nobody taking care of my belongings. That 4-5 hours of being alone in a foreign country wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I've always been an independent kinda girl so moving around, getting food or drinks, talking to strangers have never been quite a problem to me. As much as I am friendly, I'm wary of my surroundings and if too much eye contact were exchange, I'll take my leave. Hahaha don't want to get into trouble you know? :P

Oh yes, did I mentioned a surfing instructor chatted me up and then boomz, I'm riding the waves. Hahahaha I'll never forget that. Minus the abrasions on my elbows and knees, I'll do it in a heartbeat.



All photos used in this post are all by the "thorns among the roses". Hahaha. Cannot believe that I took zero photos with him aka @ghostsayboo aka Is aka person who saved my G12 to life (I'm just a noob when it comes to technology la okay guys) throughout our trip. Refreshing to see someone who takes great photos and have it on my blog. Don't you think so? :)

Cheers to living by the beach.
Cheers for awesome company that never failed to make me laugh.
Cheers to god for giving me another day to live, life.

No comments:

Post a Comment